Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Missing the Memories that Haven't been Made

I have met some of the most amazing people this year in Lexington. One in particular I know will be a life long friend, shout out to my girl B. And the many others I've met, especially my other roomies have great potential for being people I will never lose touch with. But do you ever get the feeling that there is more? I just know there are people out there that I haven't met yet that will become a huge part of my life. I am beyond ready to meet them and make memories that will be engraved on my heart forever. Really feelin this whole New Years just around the corner. Here's to a new beginning!

1 comment:

  1. I've came to realize that there is more. People will come and go in your whole life and those that have been there by your side since day 1 are the people that would really matter to you in life and you may find those people in the future or you may not.

    ReplyDelete